So you want to register your domain with a registrar who doesn’t play any dubious games. Choosing an ethical registrar requires a lot of research but few key points that can help you are a good domain registrar will:
• never hides any fees
• pays the registry for the same number of years you order, up front
• gives you direct, unfettered access to your whois records, your registrar locks, your auth codes and even total control over your domain’s DNS settings
• offers a free whois email privacy service and will never sell your data to a third party
• who doesn’t “monetize” your domains
• a domain registrar who answers the phone and basically doesn’t try to upsell you or sell you a bunch of services you don’t need or want.
If you would like to know more about the domain registrations/web hosting and getting your website name on the top of google searches, give me a shout.
Jay (778 855 8324)